Buffet Lunch with the Family at Dusit Hotel

As I posted earlier, we went out for lunch at Dusit Hotel last Sunday to celebrate MIL's 70th birthday.

IMG_0954
The Whole Family!


I was so excited about this event because I love to eat as you would noticed by now. I heard that Dusit's buffet is good. But I was surprised when we found out that their all-across buffet was in different restaurants. You have to literally cross the lobby to go to UMO their Japanese restaurant, to Basix for the main buffet and go up to the 2nd floor for the Italian restaurant. Will post more on that in my travel blog.

I love the theme of the hotel. It's like you were transported to a different place or even country. It's like you are in a place where you can buy gold coin, silver and other precious metals. It has a Philippine theme yes but I can see the touches of other country as well. This is the lobby where I had my photo taken by the Hubby.

IMG_5190


No wonder I thought of gold coins from US Gold Bureau because of those gold columns! When I was there, I kept on thinking about those articles that I read about gold coins, gold ingots, silver, and precious metals.

Here's another one.

IMG_5195


A gold wall!? After lunch, I just can't get enough of gold! Now I want to push through with my plan of purchasing at US Gold Bureau.

2 Response to "Buffet Lunch with the Family at Dusit Hotel"