My Little Girl's Tutor.

Well, as of now, my little girl's great tutor is her Dada, the Hubby. Everyday she has assignments that need to be done and the Hubby patiently works with her everyday. For now, she has Free math help when she needs it anytime. At least her curiculum is not yet complicated. Wait until she gets to College and deals with College algebra and Trigonometry. With that she will needing a lot of help and I would want to hire a professional tutor for her. I remember I used to fret over these courses. It was so hard I had to ask my genius classmates for help. Good thing they were willing and supportive.

There is also another option that my little girl can take, Free homework help from TutorNext.com. It looks very promising. I have yet to check the requirements though. All I know is that they are there to help you with your math problems and any other course problems in school particularly in College. Such a big help, if ever! Hubby will be happy, at least with this, he won't have to tutor our little girl until College. (*grin*)

1 Response to "My Little Girl's Tutor."

  1. TutoringServices says:
    August 18, 2010 3:58 PM

    Online Tutoring are beneficial for students helps to home tutoring.