Coming to Terms with my Body.

For the past few months I've been bothered by my body for having flabs everywhere! I just can't ignore it anymore. But suddenly found the "light" when an online friend posted this beautiful quote...

Being sexy has nothing to do with the looks. It's all about the attitude that attracts someone to you.

I asked Hubby what made him like me when we were still dating, he said, he was attracted to me because of my simplicity and personality.

Did he notice my clothes? I asked, well, he said yes, he loved my simple white shirt, jeans, and white sneakers. Oh yes, I remember, I used to loved those when I was in Graduate School especially during Saturday morning classes. I can't believe he still remembered my clothes that day! I didn't even bother to think about my outfit during those days.

Well, it only means one thing, it's not about the outfit nor your made up face nor your sexy body, it's all about how you carry yourself and the inner glow that would reflect your whole self making you look really HAPPY.

2 Response to "Coming to Terms with my Body."

  1. Len says:
    August 05, 2010 10:26 AM

    i like this post:)) am gaining weight as well but true - you just have to be happy to be beautiful and sexy!!! *wink wink!*

  2. Mich says:
    August 05, 2010 11:01 AM

    @Len - thanks sis! I definitely agree! :)