The Year 2009 was Indeed a Great Year.

I know I was supposed to do this way back in January, but I totally forgot about it. When I was backing up our photos of last year, I can't help but reminisce and realized that 2009 was a great year for us. All along I thought that it wasn't a great year financial-wise because I wasn't able to save! AND I lost my work from home job by December (there, I said it!). But when I checked out our travels last year, I was surprised that we were out of the house almost every month!

It was a great year after all. I thank GOD for the wonderful opportunities to travel. We were able to bond as a family and even if we didn't have much savings, we were able to add more memories as a family. So, here's the recap of our adventures and travels of the year 2009. Read on...

FEBRUARY 2009

Since Andie was just 2 months old during our Anniversary, we decided to wait for a couple of days then headed to the beach! We went to La Luz in Laiya Batangas to celebrate our Anniversary and the VDay as well.



APRIL 2009

Thanks to my sister's family day at work, we were able to go to EK!


IMG_5633

And we spent our Holy Week in Bicol! It was Andie's first plane ride.




MAY 2009

Spent the MBAP's summer outing in Tagaytay Highlands! Daddies played basketball, while Mommies chatted the whole day, the kids had fun swimming at the pools.




JULY 2009

Hubby and I braved the storm and went to Boracay. It was fun! We celebrated his birthday there without the kids.




AUGUST 2009

Spent my birthday a few days early at Montemar Beach Resort in Bataan.



The sand was not white but it was fine and the water was very clean. The kids had the time of their lives!

SEPTEMBER 2009

To celebrate my Mom's birthday, we (my Mom, sister and I) went to Jakarta and Bali!




Opened up a small shop in my hometown - Malaybalay City so I went there for 4 days and 3 nights on a business trip!




NOVEMBER 2009

Went to Tagaytay to watch Pacquiao's fight with the in-laws.




DECEMBER 2009

Spent the last few days of the year in Tagaytay.





It was indeed a great year for us, right!? I'm so thankful! Inspite of the many challenges, we still managed to have fun. (*wink*)

6 Response to "The Year 2009 was Indeed a Great Year."

  1. Faye says:
    August 07, 2010 9:07 AM

    ang bilis lumaki ni Andie and Alex :)

    more travels to come!:)

    http://www.quicker8.com/

  2. Mich says:
    August 09, 2010 10:44 AM

    @joven - thanks!

    @Faye - ang bilis talga sis. :) thanks! more budget to come din sana! hihihi

  3. Eds says:
    August 11, 2010 8:27 PM

    Hey sis anong color ng LC mo dito? ehe parang ka color ata nung akin or color blind lang ako ehe :)

  4. Mich says:
    August 12, 2010 10:48 AM

    @Eds - hi sis, diba gray sayo? yung akin parang off white yan. hindi yung paper ha, yung darker pa dyan. actually luma na yan kya nagdark na kse madumi na. LOL!

  5. Peppermint says:
    August 14, 2010 11:16 PM

    love this post! ang saya saya naman! you are so blessed! :)

  6. Mich says:
    August 16, 2010 4:24 PM

    @Peppermint - Thanks Ercs! Yes, I'm so blessed and thankful :) ituloy to next year. hehehe!