Dinner at My Thai Kitchen.

Out of the blue we decided to eat out 2 weeks ago at at The Venice Piazza at the Fort.

IMG_1481


It was also the Yaya's birthday so we decided to treat her after celebrating 3 birthdays with us already. After taking really good care of my little girls, she deserved an eat out on her birthday. We didn't want her to cook for dinner! Glad she had a great time. (*grin*)

We chose My Thai Kitchen after discovering it online.

IMG_1490


We ordered for Pad Thai Noodles, Squid Stir Fry with Garlic and Peppercorns, and Chicken Pandan.

IMG_1515
Pad Thai Noodles


This one was just ok. For me, it was nothing special.

IMG_1520
Squid Stir Fry with Garlic and Peppercorns


The squid stir fry was really good. Although bland, if you don't eat it with peppercorns. AND don't forget the sauce!

IMG_1522
Chicken Pandan


I don't usually appreciate Chicken Pandan because I find it too ordinary. But My Thai's chicken pandan was crunchy and tasty. The kids love it.

We also ordered sticky rice with mango for dessert, which Hubby and I finished in 1 minute! It was gooood!

Dinner at My Thai was great! But eating out with the whole family was even better!

1 Response to "Dinner at My Thai Kitchen."

  1. Peppermint says:
    October 10, 2010 6:52 AM

    san picture ni yaya, the birthday girl? hahaha :)