Discovering ArtsCow

Better late than never!

I'm a member of the digiscrap club and we call ourselves "Bebots" but really, I haven't been scrapping for years. The last time I did an LO was before I gave birth to Andie. So now that everything seems to fall into place - got a 2nd helper plus extra, extra time in my hands, I'm back to creating a layout. Besides, the Lola is requesting for an LO that she can bring wherever she goes.

So now, I frequent Artscow's website ever since yesterday. Check out what I got as of now....



I'm halfway done! I have to beat the October 21, 2010 deadline to get the PB for only $0.99! So, wish me luck and hopefully I'd finish it in no time! (*wink*)

1 Response to "Discovering ArtsCow"

  1. Peppermint says:
    November 01, 2010 4:32 PM

    yay, natapos mo na to? what size kinuha mo ng pb?