It's Time to Play!

Lately, the kids are enjoying photo opps with the Dada. They posed while the Dada takes their photos. They are enjoying it, unlike before that they don't like the idea of taking their pictures. Sometimes they were dancing. Sometimes they were singing. This time, they were playing.

IMG_2308


IMG_2309


How time flies so fast! I can't believe they are that big already. Where did all those days go? I've been looking at my girls lately and I can't believe they've grown so much. I miss those days when I would just smell them the whole day! Aaaah, good times!

2 Response to "It's Time to Play!"

  1. Peppermint says:
    November 01, 2010 4:28 PM

    cute ng hair ni Ate Alex ha!

  2. Mich says:
    November 02, 2010 8:45 AM

    parang na-weirduhan ako ercs sa hair nya, pero for a change, pwede na din hehehe