Dinner at The Red Crab Alimango House

To celebrate my parents in laws' anniversary, they invited us to have dinner at The Red Crab Alimango House at the Newport Mall.

IMG_0561


We had a very sumptious dinner and inspite of us (Hubby and I) being so busy feeding the little girls, we still ended up sooo full. I had fun eating the biggest crab I've ever seen, the tastiest halaan soup I've ever tasted, and the best beef steak I've ever had. Here are the reviews I got about The Red Crab.

Serves more than 14 crab dishes such as Thai Chili Crab, Singaporean Chili Crab, Salt & Pepper Crab, Crab Sotanghon, Deep Fried, Steamed, Black Bean Crab, Deep Fried Crab Claws, Crab Paella, Crab Relleno, Baked Crab in Cheese Sauce and of course the Szechuan Crab with its gingery sweet & spicy taste remains to be the crowd favorite and definitely a must try for first timers!

The Red Crab Alimango House is located at 2/F Newport Mall, Resorts World Manila.

Thank you Mommy and Daddy for the wonderful dinner! Happy Anniversary!

1 Response to "Dinner at The Red Crab Alimango House"

  1. Eileen says:
    June 24, 2011 2:06 AM

    I read your post, and it was one of the reviews that convinced us to celebrate my Dad's birthday at Red Crab. Thanks for the post, we truly had a nice meal and and good time there. If you would like to read my post here is the link:

    http://eileenscookingadventure.blogspot.com/2011/06/red-crab-alimango-house.html