Swim, Swim, Swim for Days in Boracay

When the kids discover the beauty of Boracay, they made the most out of it. They swam the whole mornings and afternoons. They only took a break when it was time to eat. Heck, they didn't even want to EAT! LOL! I couldn't blame them, Boracay is a place where you forget your daily routine, your worries and responsibilities. A place where you want to stay for months!




I had to admit, this trip with the kids was waaay different from our previous trips in Boracay. This time, we made the most out of the beach and stayed at the resort only. We only get to visit Station 2 twice. On our first night and on our last lunch there.

I'm glad we had this kind of vacation, it was relaxing and I get to appreciate Boracay in a different way.

We went out at night too! But just to sit down under the stars, ordered a few drinks and then stared at the beach.



It was a short night out but we all went back to the room happy and ready to retire for the night.

2 Response to "Swim, Swim, Swim for Days in Boracay"

  1. Unknown says:
    September 26, 2012 11:32 AM

    Oh Boracay! We have not gone there yet but it is on our list. Seeing your photos and reading about all the fun that your family had make me want to visit the place more. Thanks for sharing!

  2. Jhari says:
    September 27, 2012 7:43 AM

    Dear Boracay,

    I will come back... and this time I will make sure I'm not preggo... Tinulugan lang kita the last time I came to visit, hahaha!