Food Trip: Another Highlight of our Boracay Trip

Aside from swimming, relaxing and having fun at Boracay, we also had food tripping and tried out the food that we won't find here in Manila. I listed the restaurants that we were going to try but since the kids were whining as soon as we get them out of the pool we just decided to buy food and then bring it to our room. We still had fun anyway!

We had our first lunch at the resort since we already arrived past 2PM. The kids cannot contain their excitement. As I mentioned before, they couldn't eat because they wanted to swim immediately. We had chicken wings and puttanesca for lunch.

On our first night, we decided to check out Station 2 and we ended up at Gasthof.


Our breakfast was served at the resort for free. On our second day, we had it served in our room, on our third and fourth day, we had our food served by the beach. It was memorable!


For lunch, we just couldn't get enough of the beach and were too lazy to go out, so we decided to order again at the resort. The food was good.


For our dinner and lunch the next day, I just bought shrimps, crabs, and liempo and have it cooked at D' Talipapa. We had a feast! I'm glad I was able to try it once again when we were there.

Of course, since the kids love shakes, we had them try Jonah's Shakes. They loved it of course.


For our final lunch in Boracay, we had a very sumptious lunch at Astoria, Station 2 before leaving.


I was expecting our meal times would be stressful since the little girls are kind of hard to feed but I was wrong. Both of them ate on their own and were well-behaved. I guess they were just hungry! LOL!

Oh, I miss Boracay. Especially now that the weather is sooo hot! How I wish I could go back there again soon. Who knows, maybe next year?

1 Response to "Food Trip: Another Highlight of our Boracay Trip"

  1. JO says:
    May 19, 2011 6:22 AM

    you just made me hungry... I want to go back to Boracay too.