I'm a SAHM for a Week

The kids' Yaya took a vacation since Thursday last week so I'm officially a SAHM now. I would say it is very challenging since I only have one helper with me when Hubby goes to work. She's just relatively new and don't have experience with work yet so I had to train her too while I tend to the needs of the kids.

There are times that I just want to yell (blame it on the very hot weather that I feel like I'm inside a sauna) because I'm very stressed out, but when they are taking a nap already and everything is very quiet, I would tell myself that I'm at the right track.

And seeing these faces are enough to make me think of the brighter side of things...

IMG_8457


Now, I'm glad that my little Andie is getting better from fever, coughs and colds. She haven't eaten for days! But this morning, she started eating again. Thank God for that.

As for the Ate, she's cranky every now and then and cries when I don't agree with what she wants, but at the end of the day, she says sorry and promises not to be a cranky little girl anymore.

I still thank God for days when we don't have a Yaya. At least I get to really be hands on to the kids and because of that, I get know them all over again.

3 Response to "I'm a SAHM for a Week"

  1. Aggie says:
    September 24, 2012 2:03 PM

    I was abt to say get well soon to Andie - May pala eto :))

    Love their picture though - and kudos for focusing on the positive side of things!

  2. Unknown says:
    September 24, 2012 6:10 PM

    bata pa nila dito oh !

  3. Unknown says:
    September 24, 2012 6:11 PM

    ako ung unknown Mich - JennyL haha