Cover my Travels

Oh, I love travelling! I just love to go out of the country and explore the food and sites, and of course shopping too! But with every travel there is always a risk of getting sick. Just like my brother who got sick during our last travel in Macau. With that I realized that we need a travel insurance. And with our parents in tow, they would also need an elderly travel insurance. My Mom has a lot of plans of going out of the country this year so I would suggest that she should get a travel insurance. Since she's having some arthritis pains lately, this is not a bad idea. I would suggest that my Dad gets one too. He will be travelling with us in a couple of months and we are not very familiar with the country we're going. But of course, getting a travel insurance is just an assurance and I'm always positive that they will always be strong and in good health.

1 Response to "Cover my Travels"

  1. Rache says:
    July 12, 2007 11:40 AM

    hi mich! ya a travel insurance is a sound choice. we always get that too everytime we leave the country kahit na for a short period lang. better safe than sorry.