Tagged by Era

Oh wow, this is my very long overdue tag by era.

What Were You Thinking when you first met your current main squeeze? (husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, significant other, sex partner, WHATEVER!)

That was four years ago. It was our first day of classes in my Masters Degree and I was talking to my new found friends when Marlon entered the classroom with his friends and asked something to the teacher. I thought he was cute and I also thought he was from Saudi. :) Anyway, I just asked my friends, "who is this guy from Saudi?". Suddenly I realized that they knew Marlon pala from their other subject and they were groupmates.

Anyway, they suddenly had the idea to pair us up and started to act as our "bridge". But Marlon was too shy then (and I was shy too! promise!), so we never really talked. Until I send a forwarded email to the yahoogroups of our batch and then he replied. We exchanged several emails, got each other's numbers, and then the rest is history.

Go tag yourself if you like. It's nice to reminisce about fun memories with people we love. :)

Thanks, era for tagging me! ;)

1 Response to "Tagged by Era"

  1. MrsPartyGirl says:
    July 05, 2007 2:26 AM

    naku sa akin madali lang...

    when i first saw my soon to become husband, ang naisip ko:

    "gosh, ang lakas niya kumain" (hehe!).

    (kasi we met for the first time at our godchild's bday party, tapos when i was being introduced to him, he was eating a bowl of spaghetti with so much gusto :D).