Pulse Oximeter

I wasn't familiar with pulse oximeter until today. I didn't know that getting your pulse rate would also know your blood oxygen levels. Ever since I gave birth and had a high blood pressure, I realized that I should be familiar with these instruments. Omron not only offer pulse oximeter but also offers a portable blood pressure monitor. It's perfect for people going places! And it's not only durable but has a 2 year warranty. Maybe I should ask my relatives from the US to order one for me!

2 Response to "Pulse Oximeter"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    July 27, 2007 9:44 PM

    Hello Mich! You don't really need a pulse ox kung blood pressure lang ang mino-monitor mo. Pulse ox is used primarily for people with respiratory problems (frequent asthma attacks, bronchitis, etc) to estimate their oxygen levels in the blood. In your case, a reliable automatic BP cuff (mas maganda yung sa arm as opposed to yung nilalagay sa wrist) would be adequate. Stay healthy and happy! ~Monina

  2. dancilhoney says:
    July 20, 2010 10:55 AM

    It’s great to have this Oximeter around to know if I need to use more oxygen and take out the guess work. pulse oximeter