Food Trip at Iba pa...

Hubby and I went out on a food trip for a couple of days last week. I can't just imagine the weight that we've gained!

I was hoping I could share some pictures but unfortunately I couldn't find the USB cable so I couldn't upload the pictures. I'll just blog about it in some other time.

--o00o--


On House Update: Our transfer was postponed! Unfortunately our current DSL won't be able to provide the same line in the house that we'll be transferring so, we are applying for a new line! Grrrr!

--o00o--


On Alex's update: She has 6 teeth already! :D And loves to dance and sing more. She loves to go out too and sometimes, Hubby and I are now having a hard time going out since she always wants to be with us.

Her words: Dada, Dede, Maaamamamaa, Kaka (for duck), Roooor (for lion), agerger (water), and some other blahs blahs that only she can understand LOL!

--o00o--


Hubby's birthday is less than a week from now. He doesn't want to celebrate it. :( But, I can just probably think of something for that special day.

Any suggestions!? :D

2 Response to "Food Trip at Iba pa..."

  1. JO says:
    July 11, 2007 4:55 AM

    advance happy birthday to your hubby... celebrate it with just a family dinner in your fave restaurant.

  2. Anonymous Says:
    July 15, 2007 12:11 AM

    Hi mich,

    You might want to consider Globe Visibility :)

    Thats what im aiming for as soon as SmartBros contract expires! Hehehe.

    You can have internet anywhere you go with Globe visibility :D

    Signal is good daw accdg. to my ofcmates

    apols