Happy Weekend!

I know the weather has not been that good since yesterday. But it's just a nice opportunity to rest, enjoy the weather and spend time with our loved ones. It will really be nice to just watch TV, eat, and be a couch potato! Oh, I missed those days. That I don't have to worry about anything! All I do is just sleep all day and wait for the weekend to end.

But of course, things change. There are more errands to do now. I have to think of the menu. I have to feed and bathe Alex. I have to spend time more with Hubby and take care of him more.

But, after seeing both of them happy and contented, I couldn't ask for more. :)

--o0o--


I would like to welcome the new addition to our family! Born July 11, 2007 - Erika Gabrielle A. at 2:00 AM. Our new baby in the family. Alex's new baby cousin!

Will post pictures soon! :)

--o0o--


I would also like to share my June, 2007 LO (I need more practice again! It seems like I can't make a unique and creative LO anymore! I need my creative juices back!aaaargggghhh!):

June 2007
Credits here.

Thanks for looking! ;)

3 Response to "Happy Weekend!"

  1. amor says:
    July 15, 2007 8:45 AM

    ang cutie naman ni Alex.. laki na nya.. dalaginding na rin ah :)

  2. Anonymous Says:
    July 16, 2007 11:15 AM

    "It will really be nice to just watch TV, eat, and be a couch potato! Oh, I missed those days. That I don't have to worry about anything! All I do is just sleep all day and wait for the weekend to end"

    naku Mich di na yata yan mangyayari sa atin lol. kami din miss na miss na namin yang ganyan hahaha. di bale, mas maganda naman ang kapalit :D

  3. Mich says:
    July 17, 2007 5:20 PM

    @amore- thanks, thanks! ang bilis nga lumaki. parang kelan lang. :)

    @joy - sinabi mo pa! but at least worth it naman ang pagod. :)