June Monthly Round-up

Aaaaawwww, the month of June just flew by so quickly that I still couldn't believe that it has been a month since I did the roundup. Anyways, here's my June monthly round-up:

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- Regrets Only by Sally Quinn (haven't finished reading it though, but I'm getting there)

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?
- Nanny McPhee (loved it!)
- Pocoyo for Alex

What special days did I celebrate and how?
- Father's Day at my in-laws' house and then at Northpark, Market, Market!

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
- I gave Hubby crocs last Father's day

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- none (thank God!)
- But Alex had fever and rashes with diarrhea in the middle part of the month

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- Met up with Janice and Norin for coffee
- Met up with Farrah for dinner
- Hubby and I just spent our weekends at Home Depot and other furniture shops!

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- Som's Noodle House (Authentic Thai Food), it was Yum, yum
- Everything at Steak (San Juan), food was not that special but really cheap
- Mary Grace Serendra, they had the best ensaymada I've ever tasted in my whole life! (sorry, exag but it was really good, hehe!)

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- We bought stuff for the house

What were this month's disappointments?
- Alex's yaya left. :(

What were my accomplishments this month?
- I've had a few realizations this month about my life, my job, my family, my God and things were better after that. And for me, it was definitely an accomplishment.

--o0o--


Oh, I had a lot of time last Friday so I decided to scrap on our May, 2007, and here it is...

May
Credits here

1 Response to "June Monthly Round-up"

  1. Ers says:
    July 02, 2007 2:47 PM

    sexy naman ng outfit to work. :) the luxury of working from home talaga! inggit ako!