Busy Monday

(*Deep Breath*)

I just wanted to take a deep breath before starting this post. You see, I had a very busy day today. Hubby was sick for a week (including last weekend) so we just stayed home and I tried very hard to stay away from the computer. We were just at home and since we didn't do much we got bored last Saturday night. So Hubby fix some stuff in my home/office wires that (I think) it made him sick all the more.

But anyway, he's feeling much better now (thank God) but when I woke up at around 4 AM this morning, I felt that Alex was having a slight fever. :( She was coughing yesterday when we were at the mall so I thought oh no, she really mustn't feeling very well. I took her temperature and true enough she had (slight) fever. We gave her paracetamol and good thing after a couple of hours, the fever was gone. But she still coughs every once in a while so I will still be giving her medicine for that.

Today is her scheduled checkup to another Pedia so I went off line an hour earlier at work to bring her to the hospital. We waited for around an hour before our turn but at least we felt at peace now that we were able to bring her there.

After the checkup when we got home we just had snacks and then I went back to work. I had a couple of things to do in the system but I've finished everything now. Hubby is already sleeping and Alex is playing in her room.

So that's how our weekend and my Monday went. Not to mention some cramps and headaches in between. Aaaaargggh! I was just wondering, why is our weather getting worst? Raining on a January!? I can't believe it! Is it just me or the weather is really odd these days!?

Hope everyone is having a great Monday! Thanks for dropping by! (*wink*)

2 Response to "Busy Monday"

  1. M0rN1nG & N!cE says:
    January 21, 2008 7:25 PM

    Uso nga talaga ubo't sipon ngayon. I hope your family gets well soon.

    N!cE
    http://www.nicemorning.net
    http://www.mommastuff.com

  2. Mich says:
    January 25, 2008 3:09 PM

    thanks nice! nakakainis kse ang weather ano?