What a Vacation!

That's what Hubby said right the moment we got home last January 1. You see, we had a very hectic holidays. After Hubby's Christmas Party at Laffline on the 21st, we headed to Bicol on the 22nd to spend the Christmas with Hubby's family. Good thing we took the plane because I don't think I could go there by land for 12 long hours!!

Anyway, we had a blast. I'm still uploading the photos of our short vacation there Although we didn't have that much photos because it was raining since the second day we got there. Too bad, we weren't even able to go to the beach! :( But it was nice to relax at home and spend time with family. I think it was a blessing in disguise because with that, we were able to bond more. I will leave you with this photo of our Bicol trip. I will be back with the full story of how it went.

I love Life!
Life is Good!


We got back on the 26th from Bicol, after unpacking some stuff, we went straight to Ercs' wedding! I told you, it was a very hectic schedule! Will post more about that soon.

After unpacking we needed to pack again for our second trip. Yes we left again and this time we headed to Macau to spend the New Year with my family. Oh, it was soooo cold there but we had so much fun being complete and being able to visit my brother who works in Venetian. We had so much photos this time. I did a lot of shopping too! Will post this photo for the mean time while I upload the rest of the photos.

Venetian Hotel
At the Largest Hotel in Macau (and the world!?)


o 0 o


Happy New Year everybody! Thank you so much for dropping by. Will visit your blogs after I settle down with unpacking of our stuff, uploading photos, etc... :)

5 Response to "What a Vacation!"

  1. abie says:
    January 03, 2008 10:37 AM

    wow sis super hectic nga ang holiday season nyo.

    Taga Bicol pala si marlon. Si hubby din kse, from Sorsogon naman sila.

    I saw sa TV yung Venetian sa Macau and wala daw talaga sinabi ang Venetian sa Vegas. Hay sana makapunta din kami don..hehehe.

    We'll wait for your kwentos & picstures.

    Happy new year again sis.

  2. Len says:
    January 03, 2008 12:30 PM

    wow, mich! looks like you really enjoyed the holidays.. can't wait to see the pictures and read more of your kwentos..

    have a fruitful new year to you and your family! :)

  3. Anonymous Says:
    January 03, 2008 8:03 PM

    WOW! I can't wait to see what you bought:) Happy New Year din!

  4. Unknown says:
    January 04, 2008 8:28 AM

    wow! what a nice new year you had...

    your princess is so cute!

  5. Anonymous Says:
    January 04, 2008 12:51 PM

    hi mich! that hotel looks really swanky! more pics please! :D