Cesar & Erica's Wedding

Our flight from Bicol arrived at Domestic airport around 10 AM. I was so disappointed because it was raining so hard. Good thing there were umbrellas that we can use from the plane to the terminal.

We were still on time for Cesar & Ercs' big day. It started at exactly 3:30pm at Mount Carmel. Unfortunately we were a little bit late (Sorry Ercs!), we had to unpack some stuff, had to prepare Alex and bring her to Lola's house, then Hubby had to change his Barong the last minute - This one is a long story. But anyway, we were still on time for our part which is the Bubbles part. Hehehe!

The ceremony was so intimate. I loved it! I just can't believe that Ercs is now a wife. Wuhooo! So happy for them both.

Reception immediately followed at The Oasis. The place was nice and intimate too. And the food was catered by Bizu which I loooove so much! Way to go guys! They also had cocktails before dinner and the much-awaited dessert buffet. It was heavenly.

We really had fun during the wedding that we were able to take only a few photos.

Picazo Sulit Wedding

We were at Table 1!

Congratulations!
with the Newlyweds!

At The Oasis

Friends...


Congratulations again Cesar and Ercs! May you have lots of kids in the future! God Bless you both!

2 Response to "Cesar & Erica's Wedding"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    January 07, 2008 2:57 PM

    Hello friend, You create a nice blog... my blog..http://iearnmoneyhelper.blogspot.com/ Thanks for the comment in my blog.
    http://iearnmoneyhelper.blogspot.com/do ya want to have some adsense tips? come to my site and take something helpful for ya free!!!
    Contact me.. I will show how to earn money with your blog.. I have some easy ideas... my mail is nanthan.smix@gmail.com. I am earning more than 500$ per month.
    have a nice day

  2. Peppermint says:
    January 16, 2008 7:59 AM

    Hey! Thanks for coming ha...Sorry ngayon lang ako "returning to my normal routine". Just read this post. Whew! We're wives na! Yihee! Love you mich and marlon! Mwah! And AMEN to kids in the future! =)