New Year in Macau/Hongkong (Day 4 of 5)

Another unforgettable day is this day - the day that we went to the biggest hotel in the world - Venetian Hotel. We were looking forward to this day for months! The purpose of this trip actually is to watch my brother who works in Venetian Hotel. He is a Gondolier there and since September when he started working, we can't wait to see him in action!

The hotel was HUGE! We weren't able to roam around it in one day. Sayang. Because we were running out of time and we need to do more shopping. LOL! We got there around 10am (and we woke up late as well) and then immediately went to Marco Polo Canal where my brother was currently assigned. Unfortunately there were a lot of people who were lined up to ride the gondola so we weren't immediately accommodated. So my brother decided to accommodate us during his lunch break. Wuhoo!

So we had lunch first at the food court. It was crowded. We had a hard time finding seats. But the food was yummy. We ordered for bbq beef, pork, and shrimps. I had fish and chips which I've been craving for days (I guess I've already ate too much noodles!). During that time the fries was sooo yummy! LOL!

At around 2pm we headed back to Marco Polo Canal. At last we went to another canal to borrow a Gondola then finally my brother was able to accommodate all five of us (Hubby, me, Alex, my sister, and Mom). By the way, only four adults are allowed for one gondola. Here are our photos during the Gondola ride.

img_7164

Venetian Hotel

Venetian Hotel

Venetian Hotel

Venetian Hotel

Venetian Hotel

Venetian Hotel


Alex looove the ride. I would highly recommend it for kids the same age and older as Alex. She was so kilig when she saw her Tito Dandy singing for her. She was amazed! Look at her photos.

Venetian Hotel
A Future Gondolier!?

Venetian Hotel
Amazed at Tito Dandy singing...


After the gondola ride we had a few photos at the hotel, we checked out some of the shops, then went to San Ma Lo.

img_7148

img_7149

img_7150
They had an elevator that goes up to one floor for strollers, disabled, etc...

img_7152

img_7161

Venetian Hotel

Venetian Hotel
I knew he was a pinoy so I told him to smile for us! LOL!

Venetian Hotel

The Venetian Hotel
The hotel at night



After San Ma Lo (which I will be posting tomorrow), we went back to Venetian Hotel for dinner. We were excited because Dandy will be treating us and he promised that it will be a nice resto. Great food, wonderful ambiance, and a nice experience.

At first we were disappointed because we found out that we needed to have a reservation for that day. It was the 31st of December and I guess everybody was having dinner there! But good thing my brother was able to push it through after talking to some friends in the resto. Hehehe! And look, we got the private place pa! We were so excited.

Having dinner
I can't believe I forgot the name of the Resto!

Having dinner



Alex was sleeping all throughout dinner, which was good because Hubby and I were able to enjoy the food, which was SUPER YUMMY! It was expensive but it was all worth it, right Dandok? LOL! Some photos after dinner (we took advantage of the nice lighting of the place LOL!)


The used-to-be baby of the family - my youngest brother

After dinner

After dinner
with my parents, two brothers and only sister...my family.

After dinner
my own family!


We then headed home to prepare for the New Year's Eve! Will post about it tomorrow. (*smile*)

3 Response to "New Year in Macau/Hongkong (Day 4 of 5)"

  1. abie says:
    January 14, 2008 3:21 PM

    Wow ang ganda sa Venetian. Kelan kaya namin ma afford mag punta dyan?..At ang cool ng trabaho ng brother mo.

    Btw, i have something for u here: http://howellabie.blogspot.com/2008/01/friend-award-from-vina.html

  2. Len says:
    January 14, 2008 5:45 PM

    awww! by the look of the pictures talgang nag enjoy buong family nyo... also, cutie ni alex sa mga pictures -- genuine smile talga :)

  3. Mich says:
    January 16, 2008 3:34 PM

    @abie - yeah, enjoy talga brother ko doon. Thanks for the award ha! ;)

    @arlene - thanks sis!naku, enjoy din talga ang little girl don. :)