A Contented Cow.

That's how I feel right now. LOL! It is because last Wednesday night after asking Hubby that we go to MOA to get that batchoy that I've been craving about, I was finally able to eat it! After tasting the soup all I can do was give Hubby a deep contented sigh. LOL!

Then yesterday after work, I had another ultrasound and checkup after that with my OB. We were so glad that I had good results from the ultrasound. Cardiac Activity of the baby is now normal. And no subchorionic hemorrhage. Thank God for that. You see, when I was pregnant with Alex I had to stay in bed for a month because of the hemorrhage. So I had to be extra cautious this time as to avoid that.

The sad part is that I won't be able to carry Alex anymore. :( She's getting heavier everyday and even her Daddy can't carry her that long too! But everyday that we are together she always makes me feel how much we are so blessed to have her. She's been so happy all the time, laugh at my jokes, laugh at the tiniest detail that we do, she's just getting cuter everyday! And we really thank God for making her such a happy baby!

Hubby has been so sweet too. He takes care of Alex at night when all I want to do is SLEEP. He makes Alex's bed before we go to sleep (yes, she sleeps on her playpen again!). And he gives her her milk if she started to suck her finger.

Life is such a bliss knowing that you are with your family and that they are happy. :) I just hope that we all get better soon though. Since Alex and Hubby still coughs every now and then and me on the other hand still have colds and started to feel nauseous everytime I think of FOOD.

So I guess this is it. I'm now starting to feel that I am really pregnant. I know that this is one of the hardest part of being pregnant but since Hubby and Alex are just there by my side, I'm sure everything will turn out fine. (*smile*)

3 Response to "A Contented Cow."

  1. abie says:
    April 05, 2008 12:11 AM

    sis, glad to know that your ultrasound results are good...

    ano ba to, nagutom ako sa la paz batchoy...hehehe...

    happy weekend sis.

    http://www.myplanetpurple.com
    http://howellabie.blogspot.com
    http://princessbela16.blogspot.com

  2. Anonymous Says:
    April 08, 2008 10:13 AM

    glad to know you're feeling okay :D sarap maging buntis! hehe

    hope you have enough strength to answer this tag: http://www.100percentkelly.com/2008/04/07/truth-wins-out-over-tact/

  3. Mich says:
    April 09, 2008 11:20 AM

    @abie - sarap ng batchoy ano kaya lang super init na ng weather kaya para di na bagay. hihihi...

    @kelly - naku hirap maging buntis! hehe! thanks for the tag kelly