I'm Craving...

For a lot of things lately but two major food that I REALLY, REALLY want to eat is Chicken A La King and La Paz Batchoy.

I've researched a bit last night if there is an original La Paz Batchoy here in Manila and I found one! It's called Ted's Old Timer La Paz Batchoy and I can only find it in MOA. Hmmmm...it is a bit far. But thinking about my Mom who went all the way from Mindanao to Manila just to be able to eat Good Earth Mami and Spaghetti when she was pregnant with me, I think MOA is manageable right!? LOL!

Any more suggestions on where to get an original La Paz Batchoy? (*grin*)

2 Response to "I'm Craving..."

  1. Ers says:
    April 03, 2008 2:11 PM

    have you tried ilonggo grill? i havent tasted their batchoy. im not a fan of batchoy kasi. :)

    btw, congratulations to you and hubby! have a safe pregnancy!

    and enjoy!


    Permanence in Change
    The Life of a Tatapilla

  2. Anonymous Says:
    April 03, 2008 4:04 PM

    Ang mga buntis, naglilihi! Hahaha. Take care on your pregnancy!