Intro to our Weekend Getaway

Ok since I haven't uploaded the photos yet, will just post an intro on our getaway last weekend. We celebrated my FIL's birthday at Golden Sunset Resort in Calatagan Batangas. It was also called "The Ricky Reyes' Paradise". LOL! It was a looong drive I tell you. We dropped by Tagaytay for lunch at Josephine's. We actually left Manila before 8:30am and the traffic was so bad that we were in Tagaytay around 11am.

It was raining so hard so I got a little bit disappointed. But good thing the rain stopped when we were in Calatagan. The resort was nice. It was clean. They also had some cultural shows there. The first thing that we saw when we got there was the street dancing which was nice for the kids. It was a big resort. There were three restaurants (I think). It was not much like St. Thomas villa rentals though but it was nice for the kids.

They got a playground setup for the kids, a butterfly garden, an outdoor museum, and a lot of pools that the kids can choose. They also got a jacuzzi for the adults.

Although Hubby and I were talking if it was really worth the trip. We had to travel for almost 4 hours to get there. And they didn't even have a beach. For me I think I would rather go to Laiya than this resort (or maybe I'm just more of a beach person). But the kids surely loved the place!

Anyway will try to upload the photos as soon as possible. But as far as I remember we didn't get a lot though because Hubby was busy swimming with Alex. And me on the other hand was too tired and lazy to get the camera! LOL!

2 Response to "Intro to our Weekend Getaway"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    April 10, 2008 2:31 PM

    We were supposed to go here for an outing nila Jacqui. Malayo pala ito.

  2. Unknown says:
    April 10, 2008 11:38 PM

    i linked you up here sis, paki link din po, if you don't mind..thanks a lot!