Why I Love Hubby!?

This one is an interesting tag from Jody. Thanks girl! (*wink*)

The Question:

What do you love the most about your husband/partner?


  • He fights for me. :)

  • He's very supportive! He supports me in everything, from blogging to digital scrapbooking, to shopping and traveling, and a whole lot more!

  • He is willing to give up anything just to make me and Alex happy

  • He is always there whenever I need him (literally and figuratively)

  • He is such a good father although sometimes he's overly-protective :P

  • He wakes up in the middle of the night just to give Alex milk and check if she's ok

  • He would always think about me even if he's out with his friends (really!?)

  • He used to make me coffee every weekend (before I got pregnant)

  • He doesn't cook but he is willing to go to the market with me or even go there by himself (I love him for doing that!)

  • He loves my pasta :D

  • He always makes me laugh especially if I'm beginning to get negative on things

  • He gives me space whenever I need it

  • He's ok with me going out with my friends and when I do he stays at home with Alex

  • He brings me food especially now that I'm craving for almost anything!


I can go on and on, because there are so many things that I love about Hubby. I can say that I am truly blessed to have him and very happy that I ended up with him. (*grin*)

SO now, it's your turn, Joy, Apols, and Abie. :)

5 Response to "Why I Love Hubby!?"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    April 24, 2008 6:37 PM

    awww sweet naman :D swerte talaga sa mga hubbies!

  2. abie says:
    April 25, 2008 12:33 AM

    tama si joy, swerte talaga tayo sa mga hubbies natin...hehehe...

    nagawa ko na to sis so I just added your name on the list.

    thanks for remembering me.

    http://www.myplanetpurple.com/2008/04/what-i-love-most-about-my-husband.html

  3. Mich says:
    May 01, 2008 12:25 PM

    @joy and @abie - korek kayo dyan! hihihi...

  4. JO says:
    May 03, 2008 7:15 AM

    great list!!! :-)

  5. Anonymous Says:
    May 04, 2008 4:13 PM

    sweetness! mahal na mahal talaga tayo ng mga asawa natin! (dapat lang di ba? =D )