Ate A's 2nd Trick or Treat

Since I wanted to make the most out of Ate A's wonder woman costume, I made sure that she use it twice! LOL! So Ate A had her second Trick or Treat this year at my sister's office in Makati yesterday. My sister who was always busy took the time off her busy schedule and join the activities. Thanks Tita Trish! I guess everybody in her office took a break from work, IT stuff and CAT6 just to have fun. And by looking at their photos it looks like they had a blast. I wasn't there though because I had to go to my weekly pre-natal checkup. But I made sure that photos are taken so I could at least witness the fun too!

DSC_0415
Ate A brought home a bunch of candies, chocolates, gelatin, marshmallows, biscuits, and more. But she just wanted lollipops so we will be eating the rest of the goodies. LOL! And I may say that the goodies really look yummy! Not just ordinary candies that you get anywhere. Anyway, thanks again Tita Trish. Ate A had a blast! :D Here are more photos of Ate A and her Tita Trish. Special thanks to Tita Trish's office mates for these photos.
DSC_0551 DSC_0557 DSC_0559 DSC_0560 DSC_0561 DSC_0562

1 Response to "Ate A's 2nd Trick or Treat"

  1. JO says:
    November 08, 2008 2:00 PM

    ang cute naman ni wonder woman! ay si wonder girl pala...


    www.joarduo.com