My Weekly Pre-Natal Checkup

Since I'm on my ninth month already, my pre-natal checkup is now weekly. My yesterday's checkup after work went well. Although I'm not proud to say that I gained 3 lbs in one week! I guess this is the effect of eating huuuuge burgers at 10 in the evening! The Doctor confirmed that I'm on my 36th week and that the baby's heartbeat is doing well. She gave me the "pink" slip already or the admission slip just in case I would give birth anytime.

Honestly, I can feel the contractions already but these are not that strong and I believe that I will be giving birth on my due date or probably afterwards. Just like with the little girl, I gave birth on my 41th week! But that's ok since I need to do a lot of things first before I give birth. Here is my list:

- Finish up some tasks
- My last day of work would end on the 21st so need to work, work, work first!
- Hubby and I need to go out on the date. I'm thinking of movie and dinner date
- Prepare the baby bottles and sterilizer (hospital and baby bags are now ready)
- Prepare the crib, rocker, car seat
- Prepare all bath essentials.

Now, I'm getting stressed out thinking of the things that we need to do. But hopefully I will get everything ready just in time for the big day!

1 Response to "My Weekly Pre-Natal Checkup"

  1. JO says:
    November 08, 2008 2:02 PM

    You're not gaining... it's the baby that is growing inside you. ",)

    www.joarduo.com