October Monthly Roundup

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- Kerygma Magazine
- Food, Candy, Smart Parenting, Good Housekeeping Magazines
- The Hammer of Eden by Ken Follet

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?
- Caregiver
- Juno
- A Very Special Love
- Nights at Rodanthe

What special days did I celebrate and how?
- My brother Dandy's birthday
- Harley Eleria's Dedication
- MBAPs' baby shower/early Christmas party
- Fonzy's 2nd birthday

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
- Alex gave a little pony for Sam
- I bought canisters for MBAPs early Christmas party
- A bubble gun for Fonzy
- Dress and shoes for Harley

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- Swelling of legs!

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- Hubby and I went out to watch a movie after a long time
- Finished CLP this month
- Attended MVP at Christ the King
- Dinner with my family to celebrate my sister's promotion (wuhoo!)
- Yearly Reunion at Eternal Gardens with Hubby's family and relatives
- Alex had play dates every weekend with her cousins
- Alex had two trick or treats this year!

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- Peri-Peri Chicken
- Jonas Pares
- Mrs. Fields cookies and brownies
- Huge burgers at Burger Avenue

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- We had several auto insurance quotes this month but haven't really decided which one to get
- Bought some clothes for the little girl and baby girl at gingersnaps
- I bought some stuff online at TLC (hi pat!) for Alex and baby girl. Check out the stuff I bought (Photos snagged from TLC's multiply site).




What were this month's disappointments?
- Aside from Alex's doing tantrums every now and then, I think all is well

What were my accomplishments this month?
- Weight gain is just right even if I'm eating a lot these days
- Less contractions last week so will probably give birth at the right time :)

Looking forward to next month when we will finally meet our baby girl!

2 Response to "October Monthly Roundup"

  1. Apols says:
    November 01, 2008 8:20 PM

    hi mich!
    how far along are you now?
    ikaw ba susunod ke peachy!
    naku lapit na yan. ingat :)

  2. Pat says:
    November 03, 2008 10:34 AM

    hiya mich! send me pics when the girls are wearing their new outfits. :) i'll upload it sa TLC. thanks! lapit ka na... :)