Happy Friday!

It was a busy week this week. Last Wednesday night we had our weekly household at our place. Then yesterday I had to rush to my OB after work for my pre-natal checkup. I didn't have work last Monday though so I had the chance to rest and fix a few things for the baby. Yes, I'm already preparing finally! I asked the Yaya to wash some of the newborn clothes, face towels, mittens, and socks. After that batch, I will ask her to wash the blankets, crib beddings, and towels. I know I still have to fix more things like bottles, sterilizer, breast pump but I'm sure it can wait. I want to do things one at a time. :)

Anyway, my "famous" phone had problems again yesterday. We didn't have to deal with unlocked cell phones, but it was all about the Menu Button hanging again. We are trying to see what is the problem before we bring it back to Nokia Care. For now, I'm really disappointed and I guess if I purchase a new phone, won't consider buying a Nokia ever.

o 0 o


I'm sharing again more photos of the little girl. This was taken when we brought her a new chair from Handyman. :)

IMG_3171

IMG_3173

IMG_3174

IMG_3172 2


Happy weekend, everyone! :)

7 Response to "Happy Friday!"

  1. ♥ mommy author ♥ says:
    October 10, 2008 8:29 PM

    yan ang sitting pretty! :)

  2. selle says:
    October 11, 2008 6:38 AM

    ang cutey!

  3. Len says:
    October 11, 2008 11:34 AM

    mich ang cute ni alex.. naku kung naglilihi lang ako, i don't mind na si alex ang paglihian ko... so cutee talga! :)

  4. Jacqui Co-Soriano says:
    October 12, 2008 10:04 AM

    hi mich!

    naku ... palapit na ng palapit ka na. relax lang girl ha, baka di umabot sa mbpas xmas party sa sunday! hahaha!

    btw, ang cute talaga ni alex, ang sarap ng smile nya! kaka-aliw!

  5. Anonymous Says:
    October 13, 2008 1:13 PM

    ang cute naman ni alex=)

  6. Mich says:
    October 13, 2008 1:35 PM

    thanks for all your compliments ladies! nakakataba ng puso. :)

  7. Anonymous Says:
    October 14, 2008 5:31 PM

    wahhhhhhh so cute!! :D talagang pretty little girl si alex :) tama si kathy, sitting pretty nga hahaha.