Getting Ready on my 9th Month

That's me, my sister, the little girl, and my Mom taken last Sunday at the Promenade


The Little Princess - Her weight is just alright. My OB was surprised on how much she moves a lot! While my OB was listening to her heartbeat, she heard the little princess kicked twice or thrice. The good news is that she is now in position - head down! I'm so happy. The classical music worked!

My Food and Weight - So far so good. I gained another 1 lb last week (after eating so much on weekends). I'm not sure this week though. I just hope I didn't gain too much since we had several parties and dinner outs last weekend. Lately I've been eating a lot of polvoron. This actually started when Jody gave us a pack of yummy polvoron during the MBAPs Christmas party. LOL!

How do I look now!? - Well I honestly don't know why pimples are "attacking" my face now that I'm on my 9th month. There are red spots at some parts of my face. Aaargh. How I wish I could use a little bit of acne treatment but of course, had to wait before I deliver to do that. My legs got bigger too and every lunch they would swell! It doesn't look good and it makes me sad sometimes (since I didn't have edema during my first pregnancy) but well, I guess it's part of the pregnancy. What I would do is put up my feet when swelling happens and then it will all go away.

How is Ate Alex coping up? - Alex is now aware that there really is a baby in Mama's tummy. Sometimes when she hear the word "share" she would think of the Baby immediately. Earlier I said she will share the candies that she will be getting from the trick or treat, she said, "yes, I will share it with the baby." I guess she's pretty ready to meet her baby sister. We are also preparing something for her (a gift from the baby for Ate Alex), I hope she gets to like the gift that we will be picking up for her.

2 Response to "Getting Ready on my 9th Month"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    October 30, 2008 5:48 PM

    mich lapit na tayo!!! goodluck to us!

  2. Mich says:
    October 30, 2008 9:27 PM

    lapit na talga Jane, goodluck to us nga! :D