Celebrating Hubby's Birthday in Boracay (2/3)

When I woke up last Saturday in Boracay, I heard the strong winds and the rain was pouring. So I decided to sleep again. Good thing when we woke up, I finally saw the sun!

We decided to have breakfast at Real Coffee in Station 1.


After a sumptuous breakfast, we decided to swim since the weather was getting weird again.




We didn't last long in the beach because the waves were unbelievable! So we just stayed in the shore and took our time. I love moments like this. You get to think about your life and be thankful of how much you have been blessed after all these years.

I didn't mind the weather anymore. We didn't care if it would rain or not, the important thing is that we are both having a great time. :)

3 Response to "Celebrating Hubby's Birthday in Boracay (2/3)"

  1. JO says:
    July 23, 2009 1:45 AM

    Nice pics... I miss Boracay!

  2. Faye says:
    July 23, 2009 8:16 AM

    waaaahhhh! I miss Bora too! hope you had a relaxing and nice weekend :) belated happy birthday sa hubby mo sis :)

  3. Gracie says:
    July 28, 2009 6:24 PM

    wow, parang solo nyo ang Bora! :)