He's Forgiven.

You may be wondering what happened to us (Hubby and I) as per my previous post, well, the Hubby is now forgiven.

Jacqui was right, as if I have a choice right? LOL!

Well, when he got home that day, I forgave him. Talked about our "issues", then we decided to eat out for dinner and had some yummy burgers at Wham Burger. I also window shopped and was able to buy a pair of sandals for our upcoming getaway.

I've been so busy with a lot of things lately that I couldn't find to update my blogs. I'm also busy preparing for Hubby's birthday dinner tomorrow plus some online tasks to finish and not to mention Mommy duties too!

But I will definitely find time again this week or next and will be back with a lot of stories to share! (*wink*)

1 Response to "He's Forgiven."

  1. aBIGwhale says:
    July 19, 2009 12:58 PM

    july 9 - 15.. the fight lasted 1 week?

    ang tagal.. hehe..

    belated happy bday to your hubby! :D