Our Rainy Trip to Bora

Well, if I think about it, it wasn't that rainy when we were there. We were given 2 sunny days and I guess that was good enough considering that there was a storm in Luzon. :)

Anyway, just wanted to share this photo for now.


I need to focus first on Mommy duties since I missed the girls so much! Yes, you read it right, we didn't bring the kids because I badly need a break. But it turned out that as soon as we got there, we (both Hubby and I) kept on thinking about them. I thought that I would party until morning and then sleep late but it turned out that I would still wake up at 5AM!

Aaaargggh! I also need to do some research on ddr3 since we need to buy new memory cards for the camera. While in Bora, we were selecting the photos every now and then because we were scared that the memory card would be full! Well, we learned our lesson! I just hope that we get to purchase some stuff from MemoryAmerica.com soon.

But anyway, I will definitely be back with more stories and photos soon! Watch out for it!

2 Response to "Our Rainy Trip to Bora"

  1. Len says:
    July 21, 2009 8:34 PM

    belated happy birthday, mich! cant wait for the bora stories :)

  2. jody says:
    July 31, 2009 11:38 AM

    ang sexy mo! Where did you stay?