Welcoming my Dad.

My Dad is based in Mindanao so we don't see him very often. But when he comes home here in Manila, we would make it a point to spend a lot of time with him. He arrived last Saturday, so we had a simple dinner with him at home. He brought seafoods from Mindanao, roasted cashew nuts (my ultimate favorite!), pineapple bar, and some vegetables. I asked our help to cook baked pork chops to complete the meal! Here it is...
Baked Porkchops with Mushroom and Carrots
Steamed Crabs
Yummy Prawns! It was a very simple dinner but it was fun! Looking forward to more dinners with him until he comes back to Mindanao in a few weeks. :)

o 0 o
I've been so busy with work and other stuff that I haven't had time to share some photos of the girls here. Today is the perfect time! Check out Ate A here. Lately she loves to dress up as a Princess by wearing her blanket on her shoulders. IMG_6709 IMG_6710 When I saw her, it's like I saw her in a wedding gown. Is it just me!? LOL! Baby A on the other hand is getting cuter everyday. She is slowly losing weight (in my opinion). But actually if I think about it, she consumes milk more now than ever before. She is heavy. Her Yaya even complains now that she can't carry Baby A anymore. Uh-oh! :( Here are her most recent photos. 06142009188 IMG_6720 IMG_6721 IMG_6755 IMG_6756

2 Response to "Welcoming my Dad."

  1. JO says:
    July 07, 2009 3:06 PM

    I miss the crabs...

    Your girls are looking prettier every day.

    Jo

  2. Faye says:
    July 12, 2009 11:07 AM

    pang comercial model mga babies mo sis!:) ang cute!!:)