My Joys and My Treasures.

I had a great discussion with my CFC household last night that I can't help but share a few things here. You see, our household has been always blessed with babies. If we want to conceive, we would conceive after a month. And now, we are again awaiting a new baby by January of next year.

NOPE. It's not ME. NOT YET. LOL!

Anyway, it made me appreciate more what I got now - a very understanding Hubby and lovely little girls.

IMG_3242


God has been so good to me ever since but I'm not sure if I've thanked HIM enough from the bottom of my heart. There are times that I even ask for more. So now, I just want to thank HIM for everything. I'm HAPPY and I got everything I've always wanted.

Thank you Dear Lord for my Hubby and kids. I will be forever thankful for what I have right now.

1 Response to "My Joys and My Treasures."