My 10th Photo

Such a great way to start my Tuesday! :) A tag from Toni. Thanks sis! :)

Here are the rules:

1. Look through your photo archives for the chosen blog and pull out the tenth photo you posted.
2.Tell us a little about it.
3.Tag five more players.
4.Let the fun begin!


Our first trip to Bicol with Ate A (when she was 7 months old). Check out the post here. I remember she was such a behaved baby when she had her first plane ride. :) Now that she's 4 years old, I can't help but miss those days when she was still a baby - so chubby and always smiling. She has grown a lot these days and can't wait to go back to school in June. :)

Now, I'm tagging, Eds, Arlene, Era, Faye, and Ate Jen.

Enjoy ladies!

2 Response to "My 10th Photo"

  1. Faye says:
    May 19, 2010 6:15 AM

    thanks for the tag sis! gawin ko to in a while !:) mwah!

  2. Ers says:
    May 20, 2010 9:27 AM

    thanks for the tag, mich. have to do this over the weekend.