Play Time at Sofitel.

We ordered Chowking over lunch last Saturday. We decided that we won't mind what we will eat for the weekend. It was a "cheat weekend" so we can eat chips and junk food for two days. (*grin*) Now, I need to find fat burners to burn those calories. LOL! We took a nap after lunch. We were so comfortable that all of us were able to take a long nap! It was so relaxing. It was the longest nap I ever had ever since I started working again. Since the little girl was itching to go to the Kids' club, I registered her and then I went to the lobby to surf the internet!

The thing in Sofitel, there was no FREE internet in the rooms. I will have to pay a whopping PHP950 for the internet through LAN. When I checked their lobby, I got a connection but it only took around 25minutes. Good thing I was able to finished all my tasks before the alloted time.

While I was working, Andie and the Hubby played at the playground.

IMG_3724

IMG_3730

IMG_3734


When I joined afterwards, I had my photos taken as well! (*grin*)

IMG_3737

IMG_3740

IMG_3743


It was a FUN day, indeed! After dinner, we decided to swim again until 9PM! The kids of course had so much FUN!

4 Response to "Play Time at Sofitel."

  1. joy says:
    May 26, 2010 9:11 AM

    ang gaganda ng kuha ni andie! nakakatuwa una close up, tapos malayo nandun pala sya sa playground hehe. ganda din ni mommy of course :)

  2. Mich says:
    May 26, 2010 3:51 PM

    @joy hihi, thank you Tita Joy! :)

  3. Suzanne says:
    May 28, 2010 9:28 AM

    Ganda ng dress mo, Mich!

  4. Mich says:
    May 28, 2010 12:53 PM

    Thanks zanne! :)