Shopping for my Dad.

Father's Day is almost just around the corner so I was checking out some stuff for my Dad. You see, since he's a couple of miles away from us, I haven't really given him a decent gift over the past years. Now, I'm planning of giving him this year. He loves to dress what's the current fashion so I guess I can't give anything like mens elastic waist pants. He's very keen to his appearance and is conscious of his body. So no need to buy him something for the oldies.

He doesn't go to the office too and works for his business only so if I buy him those John Blair linen-look drawstring pants, he would probably use it for church or special occassions. I'm sure he would appreciate it anyway. There are a couple of weddings that he attended already and more to come so he would use these pants. I would want to buy him a nice Polo too. A belt? Would save that for his birthday instead.

Now, since I'm into shopping for Dads, I should probably get one for my FIL. I guess with him, the Adjust-A-Band Gabardine Slacks would be nice for him. He goes to the office at least thrice a week so he would be able to use it! He is a very corporate guy and he would appreciate a nice corporate polo too.

This is what I love about online shopping. I can look at the products as long as I want. I can even postpone my shopping spree until I really decide. I can buy at my own pace and at my own time. I don't have to rush to decide if this is the one for me. Before, I used to not believe in online shopping because of the security and all. But now, I'm probably one of those everyday online shoppers who loves to shop in the comforts of my own home.

1 Response to "Shopping for my Dad."

  1. Nakia Stewart says:
    May 27, 2010 7:15 PM

    Shopping for men has been very difficult for me and I just hate it! I don't have a dad or a grandad so I will be getting my fiance something very special this year because we have a 10 month old and he admires my other son as well. I will think of something before that time. He loves the Invicta watches so that's on the top of my list.