Loved Bohol More on our Second Day

On our first day in Bohol, we immediately fell in love with the place. Discovering and seeing the tourist spots in person. It was a day of relaxation yet not boring at all. Hubby and I get to talk about anything without the distractions of the little girls. From IT stuff and our plans for the future to gadgets like barcode scanner, printers, digital cameras, flash, and more! The scanner that we recently bought was a good buy that we wanted to purchase a barcode scanner this time for immediate needs. It was so good we had so much time to talk about it. With Ate A's projects and homeworks, barcode scanner is a need these days. I hope I can get a good discount online.

AND on our second day in Bohol, we loved it more that we wanted to go back the soonest. We woke up as early as 5AM, had a quick breakfast, and off we went on an hour boat ride.

Started the ride with this beautiful view.

IMG_0593


Then, I had the luxury to thank the Lord for this wonderful opportunity to be able to get away and appreciate the beauty of His creation. I was so happy and felt so grateful for all of the blessings He had showered us.

IMG_0894


And I felt even more blessed when I saw them.

Dolphins1 m


The dolphins were so beautiful! I was close to tears when I saw them emerged from the water. I've witnessed a whole lot of dolphins even the boatmen were impressed.

Our next stop - Virgin Island. I didn't expect that this island would be so beautiful. When we got there, we wanted to stay there forever! (Will post more about it in my travel blog.)

IMG_0921


Haaaay, Bohol now tops our list as one of the places that we want to bring the kids. Hopefully we can do that by next year. (*wink*)

5 Response to "Loved Bohol More on our Second Day"

  1. abie says:
    September 13, 2010 2:53 PM

    ang sexy...

    naku mich, yan ang reason why favorite ko ang bohol. every halos andyan kami, natigil lang noong nabuntis.

  2. Mich says:
    September 13, 2010 5:02 PM

    balik na ulit sis! kapag medyo lumaki na si Cobi :)

  3. Faye says:
    September 13, 2010 10:09 PM

    nice! ibang iba talaga ang mga beaches sa atin walang papantay :)

    ang sexy mo naman sister!:)

  4. Mich says:
    September 14, 2010 1:41 PM

    sis thanks! LOL! oo the best talga beaches dito :)

  5. Peppermint says:
    September 16, 2010 6:40 PM

    Sarrraaaaap!!!! I want to go there!!!