Thinking of What to Give Hubby for Christmas

As early as now I'm thinking of what I will give Hubby for Christmas. It's really hard since he doesn't even know what he wants. I would usually plan a trip for the both of us for his birthday. I remember last year we went to Boracay for his birthday.

Finally

Then this year, we went to Tagaytay and stayed at The Boutique. We ate at different restaurants during this weekend. Both of us were able relax and unwind.

IMG_5009

But for Christmas, I want to give him something that he can keep for years. Something like the watch I gave him for Father's Day. He loved it to bits and he's been wearing it ever since. I'm thinking of giving him Triton rings.


I'm thinking of getting him Triton tungsten rings or Triton titanium rings since both have really nice designs. But I admit, it's way over my budget. Good thing I've decided for this early on so I could at least save up. He's not into accessories though but with the designs such as the above rings, I'm definitely sure he will love it.

And guess what made me decide? Mensringstore.com is offering an additional $50.00 off all "Clearance Rings" for a limited time only. Such a good deal considering they have rings of great quality and designs that would last a lifetime. If we will have a little boy, I'm sure he can even pass this on from generations to generations. With a great deal and finest collection? I'm definitely sure I would go for Mensringstore.com. Catering clients for years now, they are pretty reliable and guess what again, I can also pay through PAYPAL!

1 Response to "Thinking of What to Give Hubby for Christmas"

  1. Lea Paige Matteo says:
    October 27, 2020 1:33 PM

    How Mr Benjamin Lee service  grant me a loan!!!

    Hello everyone, I'm Lea Paige Matteo from Zurich Switzerland and want to use this medium to express gratitude to Mr Benjamin service for fulfilling his promise by granting me a loan, I was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organisations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, I was introduced by a friend named Lisa Rice to this funding service and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 5 working days just like my friend Lisa, I was also granted a loan of $216,000.00 So my advise to everyone who desires a loan, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 1.9% rate and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact this funding service. Besides, he doesn't know that am doing this but due to the joy in me, I'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company whom truly give out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on { 247officedept@gmail.com} or Text through Whatsapp +1-989 394 3740.