Swimming Time at Amorita's Infinity Pool and More on our Last Day

If we were with the kids, we could have done this on our very first day! But since Hubby and I are both beach lovers, we preferred the beach than the pool. Thus, we were able to try the infinity pool only on our last day.

IMG_1304


IMG_1301


The view was sooo beautiful! The pool was so clean and the temperature was not too cold. You see, I hate cold pools so much! So Amorita's infinity pool was my kind of pool. After an hour, we went back to the villa to prepare for lunch and then checked out at 12 noon.

The highlight of our lunch? Amorita's Turon de Bohol.

IMG_1332


This one was so yummy, I wanted to bring some home. Having this as our dessert was the perfect way to end our vacation in Bohol.

1 Response to "Swimming Time at Amorita's Infinity Pool and More on our Last Day"

  1. skin whitening says:
    September 27, 2010 2:45 PM

    Hello.
    what a beautiful place!
    I would like to go to Amorita...
    And it looks delicious.^^
    I felt happy.Thank you.