Our Two Nights Stay in Amorita Resort

Our 4 days and 3 nights stay in Bohol was memorable but our stay in Amorita Resort was somehow the MOST memorable. I had to think not only twice but 10 times if we deserve a 2-nights stay here. After thinking about it, in one stressful day, I finally realized that, yes, we do deserved it. (*grin*)

After dolphin watching and island hopping, we called Amorita Resort for a transfer. They came on time and off we went to the resort and arrived there after 10 minutes. We fell in love with the place immediately and took photos while the room was not yet a mess. Ha!

IMG_1015


IMG_0980


Our villa was just heavenly. The bed was huuuge! And the pillows were definitely LOVE! But this one made Hubby loved the place...

IMG_0981


Our very own pool! The water was sooo cool, it makes you want to take a dip after a stroll at the beach or after a long day in Panglao.

When we went outside, we noticed that it was quiet. We even wondered where the people were.

IMG_1048


I guess that's how the resort really is, something that we needed! The view was spectacular by the way, and the infinity pool was something that makes you want to stay there forever!

IMG_1050


IMG_1200


It was sooo clean, you won't get scared of getting body acne. Just make sure you take a shower before and after taking a dip into the pool though. I'm always concern with these things. Especially when we bring the kids, I want to make sure that everything is clean. Body acnes are something that is hard to get rid of and I bet, medicines are also expensive. So better go for the preventive measures!

I will end this post with my photo taken at Amorita Resort on our last day.

IMG_1213


If the kids were with us, I wouldn't want to go home anymore. Our stay in Amorita Resort was beyond perfect. Food and service were also great. I would say, it was worth every penny. I LOVE Amorita. I hope I could stay there again soon. (*wink*)

2 Response to "Our Two Nights Stay in Amorita Resort"

  1. selle says:
    September 17, 2010 9:31 AM

    wow mich! what a beautiful resort! i couldnt get it off of my mind! :)

  2. Mich says:
    September 17, 2010 3:32 PM

    hi selle! yes it was really beautiful! :) Thanks for dropping by!