April Monthly Round-Up

It's the end of the month once again! Whew! The month of April went by so fast! Next thing I know, it would be Christmas. :)

Here's my monthly round-up for April:

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- Path of Glory by Tita Baby Dirige
- First Time (fiction) - I love this book! And I miss reading pocket books

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?
- Started watching Grey's Anatomy (and I'm loving it!)
- Nickelodeon (for Alex' cartoons)

What special days did I celebrate and how?
- Holy Week in Bicol
- Mage's bridal shower :) (dinner and coffee with friends)
- Leighanna's Baptism
- Tita Baby's book launching
- My sister-in-law's birthday

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
- Dress and shoes for Leighanna
- "Sexy" lotion for Mage
- Candle for my sis-in-law

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- Headache and Backache (same as last month)

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- I tried wakeboarding at CamSur with Hubby, Yang, and Kuya Mike (boy, it was fun!)
- We also went to Donsol to watch Butandings! And I get to touch it (ssshhhh...bawal daw yun!)
- Our CFC household went out for coffee after the Chapter Assembly and we were there until 1 am
- Summer outing with my family in Laguna
- Chikahan with Hubby,Farrah and Ercs until 1am

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- Unfortunately, None. (nagtitipid kme kaya Hubby and I would just to Chowking for Black Gulaman and NaiCha - Yum!)

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- We bought Alex' car seat! (thanks to LoloDad!)

What were this month's disappointments?
- I can't remember anything.

What were my accomplishments this month?
- Our project (version 1.2) went live at the last week of the month.

2 Response to "April Monthly Round-Up"

  1. Ers says:
    May 04, 2007 8:39 AM

    masarap ba ang naicha? i have a friend who really loves it. try ko nga pag-uwi ko ulit. :D

  2. Mich says:
    May 08, 2007 1:10 PM

    @princess of cj - i love naicha! it's bittersweet because of the tea and milk combined. yum! try it! ;)