New Month, New Week, New line of work (?)

There's not much update about my life these days except for the "big leap" that I will be taking for my job this week.

I got an email from my boss last Friday and said that I might be handling ... (drum rolls) ... SALES activities!

Actually, for some reason, I've been thinking what if I was in sales and not doing programming. Would I be happier? Would I still be stressed-out?

Well, God must have really love me for letting me try it for a week!

Then, we will see from there.

So, wish me luck my friends! ;)

--o0o--


Here's my LO for the month of April. Click on the image for full view and credits.

April 2007


Have a great week everyone!

1 Response to "New Month, New Week, New line of work (?)"

  1. Ers says:
    May 08, 2007 10:15 AM

    hi mich! you're one lucky girl.. got your wish. :D