Need to Count your Calories?

When I was pregnant, I had GDM (Gestational Diabetes Mellitus). So, I had to control my weight in order to control the weight of my baby as well. So I needed to count every calorie of the food that I will be eating! It was really, really hard since I was working in a very stressful environment that I didn't have time to do it. But now, I just discovered that there is already a reliable calorie counter in the web! It's myFitnessPal the 100% free calorie counter that is fast and very easy to use. And what's great about it is that it will teach you the nutritional contents of what you are eating, and consequently, how you can make better food choices. If you are currently on a diet, don't worry, because myFitnessPal is flexible and would still work with your own diet! And yes, its free! No credit card required. All you need to do is sign-up. So, see you there!

1 Response to "Need to Count your Calories?"

  1. dangkin says:
    May 25, 2007 8:18 AM

    galing naman nyan! lahat na yata na bagay ngayon or kahit ano ang maisip mo pwede mo na hanapin sa www and surely you'll find it! :)