Hope Weekend

Yes, we had full of hope this weekend! Hubby and I joined the CFC's Hope Weekend in Baguio. Boy, it was cold there! I didn't know that Baguio would still be cold during summer. Hubby loved the weather, of course. As for me, it was ok. We ate to several nice restos during our break (because the conference was from Friday night to Sunday lunch). We didn't have much time to go around.

Anyway, it was such a nice conference. Hubby and I really had a great time and learned a lot too. From then on, I just feel so hopeful and thankful all at the same time.

Although I got sick on our last day there. I'm probably not really for "cold" weathers I guess (even if I grew up in a cold weather!).

And now, still not that feeling good but has to go back to work!

Will be back with pictures and places that you should see when you're in Baguio. Oh, one thing that I really, really love - HOT CHOCOLATE! :)

5 Response to "Hope Weekend"

  1. Ers says:
    May 22, 2007 3:57 PM

    first post?

  2. Ers says:
    May 22, 2007 3:58 PM

    yay!

    looking forward to the pix!

    yup, hot choc on a cold day is really great! too bad, I can't have much now that I am preggy. :D

  3. Anonymous Says:
    May 23, 2007 8:58 AM

    hubby and ihave never been to a hope weekend :) pero nakadalawang mer na kami :)

  4. p says:
    May 23, 2007 10:06 AM

    oooh, hot choco. yum yum.

  5. dangkin says:
    May 23, 2007 10:20 AM

    hot choc--hmhmhm.. haven't have it since we left alaska! :( but i'm happy with my raspberry tea right now :) :P