Tagged by Joy

I've been tagged by Joy here.

Instruction: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

So, here are the 7 random facts about me:
- I'm the ultimate worrier!
- I'm now a big fan of Patrick Demsey and Grey's Anatomy!
- But I still love One Tree Hill and currently saving up to buy the season 4 DVDs (tamad ako mag-download).
- I've been a programmer for 7 years (and counting)!
- I cried at commercials when I was pregnant
- I love GOD above all
- I'm a shoe-bag-wallet addict!

I'm tagging Ercs, Dangkin,Faye,Era,Selle,Nyree, and Pacs

5 Response to "Tagged by Joy"

  1. Joy says:
    May 08, 2007 3:57 PM

    Mich!

    You like one tree hill din? Ako din! nyahaha. pinagtatawanan nga ako ni hubby kasi parang pang teens lang siya. eh ano naman! hehe.

    yun lang! naku dami ka pang papanoorin sa GA. maganda yung last 2 episodes ng season 2 and first few episodes ng season 3. kakilig hihi.

  2. Anonymous Says:
    May 08, 2007 6:03 PM

    Hi Mich!
    Gosh programmer all your life ba yan??? Oh idol hahaha how can u do that programming plus the family? Ako di ko kaya. :D

    I will link your blog ha with mine. :)

  3. Ers says:
    May 09, 2007 7:50 AM

    hi mich! will post your tag later. :D thanks..

    most if not all preggy women are uber sensitive ata. im always crying even to the most superficial thing on the box. hehehe

  4. selle says:
    May 09, 2007 10:07 AM

    Hi mich! Sasabit ako dito sa meme mo! Nkakahiya ba kung aaminin ko na bawat epsiode ng GA ay lumuluha ako? Bwahaha!

  5. Mich says:
    May 11, 2007 2:28 PM

    @joy - naku, addict ako sa One tree hill, kahit si hubby napilitang manood, now tuloy naghahanap na ng season 4. hihihi!

    @Apols -sure! will link you up too. naku, getting tired na din of programming kaya looking for other options. ;)

    @princess of cj - oonga sensitive talga ang mga buntis. i'll look out for your post ha! ;)

    @selle - nakakaiyak talga mga episodes sa GA. Ah btw, Hubby likes it too and gustong tapusin na agad. LOL!