Alex Update!

I've realized that I haven't given you update about Alex for quite sometime now. Thanks to Joy for reminding me about it. ;)

Alex has been very busy watching Barney these days. She got a "dino dance" from Barney and she just looks so cute! So, how can I resist and not let her watch TV? So, what I'd do is let her watch once in the morning and once in the afternoon. If backyardigans were shown on TV at Nick Jr. I would let her watch too.

This is how she looks like while watching Barney or Backyardigans...


p5170176

p5170179

p5170180

Oh yeah, she can't just sit there and watch, she has to dance too! :)

--o0o--


This is my favorite picture of my Alex taken by her Dada while they were playing.

p5220244
:)

3 Response to "Alex Update!"

  1. Ers says:
    June 11, 2007 9:16 AM

    laki na ni baby alex.. at ang ganda ng smile.

    almost all of the kids i know love barney. humm! :D baby din kaya namin in the future?

  2. Anonymous Says:
    June 12, 2007 2:30 PM

    antabatabataba ni alex hihi.

    kyuttttt! buti pa sya nakaupo lang habang nanonood.

    hay they're such a joy at this age :)

  3. Anonymous Says:
    June 14, 2007 12:02 PM

    she's soooo cute! esp the last pic.