Me? Vain?

You Are 59% Vain

You're a little vain, but more than anything you have a healthy amount of confidence.
Thinking the world of yourself is great. Just don't think less of those who aren't as pretty as you!


I tagged myself from era here. Thanks era! :)

Well, I've never imagined myself as vain (promise!). Here are some random beauty/fashion/shopping facts about me:

  • I'm not into jewelries. For several years now, I'm still using these plain pearls that I bought in greenhills for I think 200 bucks. LOL!

  • I started using moisturizer when I was in US because it was too cold and my skin was breaking out. If not for that, I wouldn't use moisturizer at all.

  • I started using an anti-stretch mark lotion when I was 1 month pregnant (vain?)

  • I usually have/want 2 massages every month.

  • I have pedicure at least once/twice a month. Tamad ako to go there every week.

  • I just recently tried threading (for my eyebrows) and it hurt like hell! But, I want it done again maybe next month. :)

  • I love to shop! Clothes, bags, shoes, everything!

  • I used any shampoo that's available (now that I have short hair). But before, I can't live without a conditioner. And then I would go to the parlor at least once a week for hotoil. (boy, I was magastos!)

  • When I had time (and that means I was still single) I would put oatmeal all over my body (something like a mud pack). Then rinse it off with milk. (oh, how i miss those times when I still have the time to do it!)

  • I drink lots and lots of water everyday.

  • Sometimes, when Hubby and I went out on a date, I would change for like 3 times before I would end up with an outfit that I like. LOL!


So, what do you think? Am I vain?

Well, I just realized that I've changed so much right after I gave birth. There were things that I don't do anymore for myself. I'll just probably wait for Alex to grow up. And then when that time comes, i'll bring her to all the "kakikayan" places and we'll definitely have a blast!!!

1 Response to "Me? Vain?"

  1. Ers says:
    June 29, 2007 8:20 AM

    ako naman, if i have "lakad" the next day.. i play dressing-up a day before so i can prepare the clothes that im going to wear. kaya lang minsan depende din sa mood. :D