Blues Cruise Sounds like Fun!

I was thinking lately that Alex's love for dancing and music must have gotten from me. Oh yes, I love to dance (but cannot sing) and listen to different kinds of music. I just love the feeling of being able to "escape" from reality and feel the rhythm and message of the song. And then when I found out about this music cruise of Blues Cruise, I was ecstatic! Hubby and I were originally planning to have a cruise for our honeymoon but due to time constraints, we just went to the beach and spend one week there. But the music cruise is just amazing! I just can imagine being in that cruise and being able to listen to jazz and rhythm & blues. Haaay, sounds like really, really fun. I better convince Hubby to save right now and convince him that we check it out sometime next year. Wish me luck my friends! ;)

1 Response to "Blues Cruise Sounds like Fun!"

  1. JO says:
    June 22, 2007 4:33 AM

    pangarap ko din yan, ang mag cruise, kaya lang ayaw ng asawa ko... boring daw ang mag cruise.